sábado, 28 de mayo de 2011

Business Proposal From Hong Kong‏

Lee Lan (leelan6@bricksmail.com)
from:leelan6@bricksmail.com


Hello,

Am from Hong Kong, am a Chinese , I have a Mutual
business proposal am proposing to you, that I will want you to handle from
your country, I will like to seek your consent first.

I have a serious business project proposal for you to manage and handle
for me in your country. This project involves a huge specific amount I
can't mention here for security reasons. It involve a transaction from my
bank in Hong Kong. Am a Chinese man, and we are bound by laws here.

If you feel you can have this handled, please let me know, so that I send
you an attached comprehensive details of this transaction. you should send
me response to my email: leelan6@bricksmail.com

Sincerely,
Lee Lan Cheng

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario