viernes, 27 de mayo de 2011

Hello {Can We Work and Share This Together}-----‏


Hi,
 
My name is Spc. Crisma Albarran,a member of the U.S. ARMY Task Force 38's B Company, 3rd Battalion, 158th Aviation Regiment, Iraq.I would like to share some highly personal classified information about my personal experience and role which I played in the pursuit of my career, though you might be surprise to read of this from a total stranger like me.
 
However, I will hold back certain information for security reasons for now until you have found the time to visit the website stated below to enable you have an insight into what I intend sharing with you for our benefits

from:crismaAlbarran@aim.com


Please, confirm if you have visited the two sites then I will be more vivid and coherent in my next massage because I need to confide in someone on my findings as I uregently await your response. I will await your thoughts via my email urgently due to the fact that I am suppose to be in the USA with the last batch of troops that just left Iraq for the final evacuation but I was redeployed to Iraq under the Task Force 38's B Company that will end by this October 2011.
 
Thanks,
Spc. Crisma Albarran.
 
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario