jueves, 9 de junio de 2011

EXTRA INCOME OFFER






Fraser & Fraser (ccservice02@msn.com)

Hello There,

I am Robert Barratt Senior Researcher at fraser and fraser,Fraser is one of
the world's largest firms of professional Genealogists and Probate
Researchers with a worldwide network of correspondents complementing its
European offices. We are the only UK probate firm with both a qualified
solicitor and a chartered building surveyor in-house and have been
recognised by public trustees, solicitors and probate courts as experts in
probate research for over 85 years.

I came across your email and i was wondering if you keep your options open
for making some extra income.You dont know me and i won't insult you by
asking you to trust me, but if you are interested in this venture please get
back to me.

Robert Barratt
Senior Researcher
Fraser & Fraser
Email: robertbarratt@lostkin.co.cc

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario