jueves, 27 de octubre de 2011

Sgt. Andrew Schoenmaker (info.andrew@email.com)

andrewschoenmaker1@fm.bb 
info.andrew@email.com

sender IP is 60.29.126.75


Hello,

Firsty, I consider my email to you as been inappropraite considering we have had no prior communications. This email comes to your attention due to its urgency. I am with the US Marine Corps presently in Hajiabad, Konar province, Afghanistan. My name is Sgt. Andrew Schoenmaker, of the 1st Battalion, 5th Marine Regiment, 2nd Marine Expeditionary Brigade. Your attention is needed in a mutually beneficial business deal. You can give me positive signals by responding securely to my private email on andrewschoenmaker@fm.bb for more details.

Thank You.
Sgt. Andrew Schoenmaker
andrewschoenmaker@fm.bb

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario